We have a sure fire way to make sure you’re not let down this Valentine’s Day. Make someone who will always love you your Valentine this year, your pet! Who better to spend a day of love with than your sweet eager to please furbaby?
Our Top 6 Way to Spend Valentine’s Day with Your Pet
- Grab Lunch at a Dog-Friendly Cafe: Taking your dog out for lunch at a cute cafe is a great way to spend the day. After lunch, you can take a stroll around your town or at the park.
- Go Shopping for Toys and then play at the Park: Dote on them a little buy taking them shopping. Buy a few new toys and maybe some treats. Then head outside to your local dog park for some fun.
- Bake Heart Shaped Cookies: Bake yourself some sugar cookies and make delicious little peanut butter or pumpkin treats for your pet. They are sure to love it, who doesn’t like treats on a special day?
- Make A Clay Paw Print: Our pets are often our best friends, making a cute little keepsake of their pawprints is a sweet way to remember your special time together.
- Get Professional Pictures: Another way to have a keepsake of your pet is to get pictures taken together. You probably have a ton of pics of your pet already, but how often are you in them too?
- Netflix a Pet Flick: At the end of the day tuck in and snuggle up with popcorn and a good movie. Homeward Bound, Lady and The Tramp, Marley & Me and Hotel For Dogs are just a few of the great pet-centric movies out there for you to enjoy. Break out the leftovers from lunch or some more of those heart-shaped treats. Then have a nice quiet night cozying up with your pet.
Valentine’s Day can be a hard time for a lot of people. However, it doesn’t have to be all romance and diamonds. Just doing something special with your four-legged companion is enough to make the day great. And don’t forget to let us know if you do have a special day planned. We’d be happy to come walk and spend time with your four-legged loved ones!