Does your pet have what it takes to WIN our
Furr-ocious Pet Costume Contest?
Before you know it trick or treaters will be knocking at your door. But before we rush away the frightfully delightful Halloween holiday, we need to have a little fun….it’s time for A Furr-ocious Pet Costume Contest hosted by Karla’s Pet Care!
“PAW-SOME” PRIZES for the pets that are voted Best Dressed:
- 1st prize: Barkbox gift card (1 month) and a $50 Amazon Gift card
- 2nd & 3rd prizes: $25 Amazon gift card
- BONUS: For Elk Grove area winners Karla’s Pet Care will include a free pet sit or dog walking visit for each winner! ($25 value)
– Entries should be submitted on Karla’s Pet Care Facebook page between October 5th and October 31st.
– Make sure to include your pets name and age to your photo and any funny caption you would like to add.
– Must go to Karla’s Pet Care Website “voting page” to vote. Winners will be selected based upon voting through Karla’s Pet Care website contest page.
– Only one vote allowed per person
We’re looking forward to seeing all of the cute costume ideas that you guys come up with. While you’re brainstorming costumes, it’s important to keep a few things in mind about safety.
Pet Costume Safety Tips:
- Be aware of choking hazards (beads, ribbons, ties)
- Do not leave your pet unattended in the costume
- Check for signs of stress or anxiety
- Keep their collar and tags on
- If you’re going out at night for an event or Trick or Treating, chose bright colors so your pet stands out
- Adapt if the costume seems to uncomfortable or limits movement
Dressing up our pets is super fun, but safety is definitely top priority. Don’t make them wear it all night if they hate it. You can always go with the “less is more” tactic and stick to a simple part of the costume that isn’t too cumbersome, after you take your picture of course!
With that being said, it’s time to get to planning the BEST pet costume for your chance to win some fantastic prizes. Click the link below for all of the details of how to to enter…and good luck!
Visit the Contest Home Page