If interested in a position, please read all of this information carefully!
Serious inquiries only.
Karla’s Pet Care, LLC was established in 2004 as a professional pet sitting and dog walking company serving Elk Grove, CA. Our Pet Sitters provide individualized service for each client and care for their pets and homes 365 days a year. We are currently looking to add highly motivated trainable pet sitters and dog walkers to become part-time members of our team. Karla’s Pet Care, LLC only employs, honest, flexible, reliable, and positive, motivated and detail oriented animal lovers, which allows us to provide the very best pet care for our clients.
Pet Sitter Responsibilities:
- Reading and Responding to emails and schedule changes from management every day.
- Daily professional communication with clients and management via Karla’s Pet Care, LLC scheduling client portal system via app on your cell phone.
- Service Karla’s Pet Care, LLC clients within 6 mile radius of your home in the Elk Grove area only.
- Provide exceptional care for all types of dogs, cats, birds and house pets.
- Frequent leash walking of all sizes and breeds of dogs while keeping the pets safety the number one priority.
- Service clients in all weather conditions, i.e. rain, cold, heat, & after dark.
- Safely enter client’s home via key, garage door, keyless and keyed entry while arming and disarming alarm security systems without apprehension.
- Keep client’s homes secured upon entering and departure.
- Keep client’s homes & pet areas clean and free of any messes.
- Provide detailed visit notes to both clients and management.
- Adjust to ever changing schedule to accommodate short notice requests.
Basic Requirements for ALL applicants:
- Must have a valid ID driver’s license and your own reliable and insured vehicle.
- Must have a Smartphone
- You must be 18+ years of age.
- Must be willing to complete our comprehensive hiring process. Included but not limited to multiple interviews, reference checks, and background check.
- Must be personable, well spoken, and well kept.
- Must be able to commit to long term work. We do not hire temporary or seasonal help.
- Must have regular ongoing availability and commit to your availability in writing.
- Must be available to work a minimum of three weekends per month
- Credentials and Job Experience working with animals preferred but not required. We will train the right person.
- Pay is a flat rate per visit, plus mileage, and client tips
To Apply: Please complete the preliminary application.