Now that the weather is warming up, it’s an awesome time to get out of the house and dine outside. If you’re like most people, we work all day and miss our precious fur-babies while we are away. So on the weekend the last thing you want to do is leave them at home while you enjoy the nice day. Luckily there are a handful of dog friendly restaurants in Elk Grove and the surrounding areas where you can bring them along and dine with you dog!
- Original Pete’s Restaurant & Brew House – From apps to wraps, pasta, pizza, sandwiches and burgers you’re sure to find something you can enjoy at Pete’s.
- Red Robin – Known for their gourmet burgers and bottomless fries, Red Robin usually doesn’t disappoint. Enjoy a seat at the patio with your pup by your side.
- BrookFields Restaurant – Delicious food any time of the day, Brookfields is perfect to bring your dog. Their outdoor patio even comes with clips on the chairs for your dog’s leash.
- The Shack – This spot has been around since 1931, a fun family and dog friendly restaurant that you are sure to love. They will even give your dog a water bowl and homemade doggy treats.
- Streets of London Pub – The large back patio has picnic tables where you can enjoy a pint with your pooch. A friendly environment with water bowls, it’s a great place to relax.
- Capitol Garage – If you’re looking from some new food to try, the Capitol Garage has a great mix; breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts- you can’t go wrong.
- Piatti Restaurant & Bar – Piatti’s tree lit courtyard dining area is a fantastic spot to grab some delicious Italian food and enjoy the atmosphere. They also have live music every Friday night, a perfect date with your dog!
- Coffee Garden – This fun little coffee bar and cafe offers your dog water bowls and treats. They have an eclectic style, live music and the outdoor area is covered with plants and lights. It is definitely a fun place to hang out with your furry friend.